Ad Hoc policy is a temporary policy given by administrator when requested.
Users need to request ad hoc policy when
- A service is configured to enforce ad hoc policy.
- Or when normal policy denies them access.
Enforce ad hoc policy
If you enforce ad hoc policy on a certain service, then users need to request administrator every time they access the service. To do that,
Go to service settings.
Click edit icon in "Configurations" section.
Enable the ad hoc switch
Grant users ad hoc access
To grant users temporary ad hoc access,
- Click "Control" on the main menu.
- Click on "Ad Hoc" tab.
- You will see pending adhoc requests and history of older requests.
- Click "View" on a certain pending request.
- Choose expiry time.
- Click on "Grant" or "Reject"